Delicacydex Super Leichte Tragbare Pen Rod Angeln Set Mini Teleskop Angelrute Pole + Angelrolle Angelrolle Zubehör Price: 17,00 11,73 (as of 27/03/2020 06:33 PST- Details)

Angelrute in Stiftgröße ist ausziehbar, ideal für Situationen, in denen große Fanggeräte unpraktisch sind.
Angelrolle mit hoher Härte mit Vorwärts- und Rückwärts-Ratschenstopp und -bremse.
Tragbar, kompakt, leicht und einfach zu bedienen.


Pen-sized fishing rod is extendable, perfect for situations where full-size fishing gear is inconvenient.
High-hardness fishing reel with forward and reverse ratchet stop and drag control.
Portable, compact, lightweighted and easy to use.
Easy to tuck un…pocket, glove box, briefcase, backpack and und so weiter
Suitable for fishing from a boat, a dam or on ice.
Ideal for fishing enthusiast or collectors

Reel attaches between 2 grooves in the pen body.
Fishing anytime, anywhere with this small fishing rod.
Perfect gift for fisherman or kids.
There are two fishing reels for your option, spinning reel or Darum wheel. Please choose it as you like.

Color: blue, black, red, gold, silver
Material: carbon
Type: with Darum wheel, with spinning reel
Pen rod:
Extended length: 96cm
Contracted length: 20cm
Diameter: 1.5cm

Package included:
1 x Fishing Gruppe( including 1* Pen Fishing Rod, 1*Spinning Reel or 1* Darum Wheel)

Please allow 0-2mm error due to manual measurement, thanks for understanding.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Please understand, thank you!    

Rute in Stiftgröße ist ausziehbar, Ehrlich sondern Situationen, in denen große Fanggeräte unpraktisch sind.
Angelrolle über hoher Festigkeit über Entlang- darüber hinaus Nach hinten-Ratschenstopp darüber hinaus -bremse.
Tolerabel, stämmig, bekömmlich darüber hinaus Genügsam zu handhaben.
Genügsam in Tragetasche, Handschuhfach, Aktenkoffer, Rucksack darüber hinaus etc. verstauen
Entsprechend zum Fischen von Seiten einem Schiff, einem Ufer oder gen Glace. Ehrlich sondern Petrijünger oder Kollektor